We are seeking high calibre talents to join force together to make our world a better and more sustainable place to live by filling the immediate vacancies for the position of UI / UX Designer.
- Degree in related subjects
- Proven UI / UX experience
- Demonstrable UI / UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI / UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Please submit your confidential application, including full career details, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by email to hr2016 at smartcitymaker.com (Please quote the reference number on your application).
Please visit our Careers website for the latest job vacancies. Applicants who have not been invited to interview within two months may consider their application to be unsuccessful. Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.