We are seeking high calibre talents to join force together to make our world a better and more sustainable place to live by filling the immediate vacancies for the position of Electronic Engineer.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-2 years overall experience is preferred, fresh graduate is also welcome
- Strong analytical mind / problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, a great team player, well-organised, and willing to work under pressure
- Working on both digital and analogue electronics
- Working with both Software and Mechanical designers to meet overall product specs
- Evaluate potential suppliers and define the supplier portfolio and roadmap, including Environment and Safety aspects
- Co-ordinate all relationships between project structures and suppliers during project phases and serial life, including all project activities (R&D, quality, logistics, process engineering etc.)
- Report to the Project Leader all suppliers related activities during project phases
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Please submit your confidential application, including full career details, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by email to hr2016 at smartcitymaker.com (Please quote the reference number on your application).
Please visit our Careers website for the latest job vacancies. Applicants who have not been invited to interview within two months may consider their application to be unsuccessful. Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.