We are seeking high calibre talents to join force together to make our world a better and more sustainable place to live by filling the immediate vacancies for the position of Assistant / Graduate Engineer.
- Degree holder in Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in computer applications, e.g. MS Word and MS Excel
- Knowledge in Auto CAD would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, good communications and interpersonal skills
- Assist supervisor to overview project planning, site operations & inspections and progress monitoring
- Coordinate and serve with the sub-contractors and the clients
- Follow up programs and projects with sub-contractors, consultants and government departments
- Record and report the site activities
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Please submit your confidential application, including full career details, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by email to hr2016 at smartcitymaker.com (Please quote the reference number on your application).
Please visit our Careers website for the latest job vacancies. Applicants who have not been invited to interview within two months may consider their application to be unsuccessful. Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.